Thursday, May 3, 2012

HANNAH'S HAMMER


Disclaimer: I made these drinks on the tail end of my last university all-nighter! Anything tasted good. I know you would have liked to see some sort of home-brewed IPA family, but this is 
all I could muster.
 
As a kid did you ever make 'concoctions'? I did. Basically, I  got my pea-sized hands on a blender, the contents of whatever shelf of the fridge I could reach and it all ended up in the mix. They were usually masses of ketchup flavoured goop, but kids will be kids eh? Hannah's Hammer (thanks flatmates) merely has a splash of 'grown-up' to go along with that same tried and true fun, and proportions are negotiable. Enjoy! 
This is my 'thems fighting words' talking friend. She once poked fun at my blogging dreams, but I am pretty sure she just secretly wishes she was a blogger too. For now she gets (dis)honorable mention in photographic form.
   Considering one of my favorite kitchen essentials is a blender, I decided to let it play another drinking inning. Combine all the ingredients to taste...a smoothie is pretty self explanatory and easy. Still, I hope I have successfully distracted you from a slight cop-out, with the presentation. Also, carving out the pineapple was pretty relaxing and acted as my mid-year pumpkin carving training session! Major pineapple inception going on here too. Haha. 
 ...then we made pizza bagels. Kampai!

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh, aren't homemade pizza bagels the best!?? love!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chocolate drink looks extremely tasty. I'm looking forward to trying that at some point in the future :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...