Thursday, April 12, 2012

FESTIVE & FANCY

Whether it's an open mic night or a fancy cocktail bar, we've got all the bases covered!

I know what you're saying: 'this isn't fancy wear!' But if you saw me on a day to day, this is pretty high-class for me. I've taken heed from street-style and chose the blazer and mixed patterns. I envision this being worn to a low-key bar or an open mic night. Oh, and the British love a good boot, plus when purchasing this pair from the sales-lady she was shocked that I was 22 and without a solid pair. I think she's proud she helped a fashion victim out (I'm glad too!).
jacket/yoinked from Jillian (originally Primark) :: dress/F21 :: necklace/H&M :: boots/Frye-a generous Christmas present from Madre Compadre
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

leather trimmed trousers/H&M :: tank top/Old Navy :: jacket/F21 :: slap watch/gift from hannah's mom :: shoes & necklace/Primark

my attendance at formal occasions is far and few between, as in i still can't walk like a normal person when wearing heels, but i love any excuse to dress up and try out a new outfit. sometimes my 'fancy' clothes don't make it past my living room, but fortunately this little number will be joining me and some old friends tonight as we catch up over cocktails!

11 comments:

  1. you both look so gorgeous! love the styles!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both the blazers. They're so funky and wonderful.

    -Desiree

    xhttp://deerlittlemysteries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute ladies! dressing up is FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the pattern mixing! (are those tiny little dogs on the jacket??) and i love the chevrons as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! they are little scottie dogs, they're the closest thing we have to a pet right now!

      Delete
  5. Love the mix of patterns, and that black and white top is awesome!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ran across your blog and I'm now a follower! I love the crafty things you do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. u girls look amazing! i really like both of your outfits =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the same, I have heaps of really nice clothes but I tend to be a jeans kind girl. Your outfits are stunning! Perfect for a night out in my books! Thanks for sharing a little inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...