Saturday, April 14, 2012

T-R-ENDS TO TRAVEL

With only a few months left in Europe, we are both blowing this Scottish popsicle stand to travel solo and with family before we head state-side after graduation. If we are lucky, we'll look this pulled together whilst doing so!

dress/primark :: scarf/hannah's - gifted from india :: glasses/F21 :: bracelets/assorted

my upcoming travel plans will take me from beaches to bistros to boulders and i wanted an outfit that could keep up with me every step of the way. the luggage restrictions of the budget airlines that will fly me away to warmer weather limit me to whatever i can stuff in my purse, but with this dress i've got the perfect combination of comfort, practicality, and style (if i do say so myself) all wrapped into one. i may not have to bring anything else!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


I'm sailing away to the sea, desert and then in the same whistle-stop tour, I'll be road-tripping in the Alps. What is a girl to wear? One of my future travel destinations is a somewhat conservative country (won't be busting the above moves out, there) so being respectful whilst having some zing is what I'm hoping to achieve. The skirt is actually a spaghetti strap dress I've hoisted up high, so while it's only one item, it can work double-duty! As for my 'fedorable' hat: it hasn't left my noggin' since I purchased it.
GO! DO!
fedora/H&M :: blouse/Primark :: skirt that's actually a dress/F21
HAPPY TRAVELING!



5 comments:

  1. Amazing blog, you are PERFECT <3

    If you like my fan page you can win a Chanel Nail lacquer, good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this sounds like so much fun! I bet you both are seriously going to have the best of times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your both your outfits <3 have a lovely time and enjoy every second of your travel(:

    Hope you have an amazing day(;

    Carmila Ponycat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits!
    I saw this post and had to scroll through so many more.
    You're blog is such an inspiration to me.
    You might just have yourself a new follower :)
    Can't wait to see more from you, can't believe I haven't found your blog earlier!

    Kendra
    Stoleninspiration.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfits girls - Happy travels! See you soon...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...